Tue, 21 Mar|
Being resilient is what enables us to have a smoother and less stressful ride through life’s inevitable ups and downs whether they are personal or professional. The good news is that we can all build our resilience regardless of where we are starting from.
Time & Location
21 Mar 2023, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm AEST
Carindale Vet , Unit 1/39 Secam St, Mansfield QLD 4122, Australia
About the event
“Resilience is dynamic, multifactorial and modifiable. That is, it changes with time and circumstance, is comprised of many different components and, crucially, can be improved by deliberate intervention.” Dr Dan Pronk ‘The Resilience Shield’
In this workshop you will:
- Learn exactly what ‘resilience’ means in practical terms.
- Understand some of the foundation principles of resilience.
- Get simple, practical tools to help build your resilience.
- Learn about the key elements of a resilient mind, including gratitude.
- Discover how ‘core beliefs’ affect resilience. More Details